McDowell Mountain Music Festival is the only non-profit festival in Phoenix, Arizona. Along with the music, charity is part of the DNA that fuels M3F. From its inception, the Festival has donated over $1,000,000 for local Arizona charities. In 2017, M3F continues its partnership with two local, family-based nonprofits: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation and UMOM New Day Center. To Learn more about their charities, visit http://mmmf.com/charities/.
6 Facts Fans May Not Know About M3F
- Grassroots, local nonprofit Festival
- 14 Years of promoting local bands, community & culture
- Sustainability is part of our DNA embedded in all onsite practices
- Eclectic blend of music for all ages, pick your poison depending on the day
- Continuing the legacy of music, arts and charity by offering free admission to children under 10 years old
- Enjoy All of the Above for Under $100 for a 3-Day General Admission Pass